Wednesday 31 October 2007

Web, Finland and stuff like that...

Jeez, I am really getting old or something. I thought that trying to learn how to programme website (and quit using gay programs like Publisher etc.) would be nice, but after several hours of hard work (I know some basics from school) it looked like crap with a piece of shit on the top, so I quit and let it to the younger ones.

But recently I found some good tools of how to fix myself a nice site without being a "pro", so I guess I will give it a try at my stay at Finland, where night begins at 2 oclock in the afternoon and out is so cold that you will brake your dog when you steer your sleigh. (What awful stereotypes... I know.).

Anyway today one teacher at school told me that I must be crazy going on January near the North Pole and other teacher asked me if I am being depressed because if yes then he would not recommend me staying for 5 months in Finland during winter. Why is everyone taking me down with such things to say?

UPDATE 11/10/07: Those nice tools need MySQL database, but I am webhosting really cheaply (1 euro for month) so there is not support for this. So I stay with crappy tools...

No comments: