Monday 1 October 2007

Czechs behave like pigs at Corsica Natural Park

I am really ashamed of my other co-inhabitants of Czech Republic, because everytime I saw a tin waste from food at the Corsica Natural Park, it was tin, which was produced in the Czech Republic. Like "Sardinky v oleji" (Sardines in oil) at Monte Cinto or Májka (Czech paté in yellow tin) at Lac de Capitello . I really do not get it. If I go into the nature with food I always carry my garbage back and throw it into bins at cities. Is it really that hard to carry it back? That after reaching the top of the mountain with 150 grammes of food, people must throw away tin weighing 10 grammes?

"Funny" thing is, that today was on the news, that Czechs are behaving like pigs at Finland, too, cause they throw garbage into woods there and stay for weeks at free wooden shelters, which are designed for one night sleep during the trek.

With this reputation I am really looking forward to my half-year stay at Finland and I hope that everytime I say I am from Czech Republic, Finns would look at me as at a chronic garbage thrower.

No comments: