Thursday 1 November 2007

Today I met president

And I do not mean the crappy clown Klaus who is talking nonsense at the UN congress about global warming... I mean the one and only president our republic had ever since its beginning.

Yeah. Today I met Václav Havel. I was on my way to school when suddenly car stopped on the street and the door opened and Václav Havel popped out. I was looking at him and then we made an eye contact and I smiled at him and that was everything.

To be honest I had an encounter with the recent president Václav Klaus, too, a while ago. It was at some classical music concert. We were just sitting at the stairs with my girlfriend when gorilla-type-of-guy came in front of me and told me "Can you move along?" And I asked him why, that he can not fit in the stairs or what? (15 people beside one another can fit on those large historical stairs from the end of 19th century) and he told me nothing and still stood against me. Then I stood up from the ground and looked behin him and I saw the "first lady of republic" and afterwards (about 10 metres behind her) was coming president Klaus surrounded by bunch of gorilla-type-of-guys. So this was my another presidential encounter.

To be honest I liked much better an encounter with Václav Havel. First of all he really has my respect and the situation was not that unpleasant. =)

No comments: