Monday 1 October 2007

Me on the top of the Monte Renoso

This is me sitting at the top of the Monte Renoso (2 352 m). I put this picture here, cause below the cross was a logbook, where people had written their thoughts and stuff and there was a funny sentence in German language, which meant: "I like it here, but Schweiz is more beautiful." which made me really laugh. Anyway if you do not know it, Monte Renoso is one of the highest peaks at Corsica. The other highest mountains are Monte Cinto (2 706 m), Monte Rotondo (2 622 m) and Monte d'Oro (2 389 m). To be honest, this Monte Renoso has the easiest acces to the top. I tried to go to the top of the Monte Cinto, but we turned back (with my girlfriend) about 50 metres under the highest point of the mountain, cause there was difficult passage for her. Anyway we both loved it there.

No comments: