Monday 1 October 2007

David's Butt and other stuff to do in Florence


If you ever wondered, how does look the butt of the statue of David sculped by Michelangelo, here is my photo of these rear parts. On every published photo you see the sculpture from the front. So here I am bringing you the butt of the David. It is copyrighted free, so you can wipe your ass with that, if you want to, unless you sell it to Us Weekly for a zillion bucks.

Anyway Firenze (Florence) was quite beautiful. But with very tiny streets and I had really BIG difficulties driving the Mazda Xedos 9 car there (at historical centre), cause it is 4,8 metres long vehicle. But what really pissed me off, was a fact, that the famous Uffizi Gallery was closed due to some strike or something.

And other florentian fact, that really pissed me off, was a fact, that at the Boboli gardens they did not accept ISIC Cards to prove the fact, that I am student, but passport and ID was OK (but I left my ID in the car). I really do not get, where in the Passport or ID card is written, that I am a student and I can be granted the reduced entry fee. Guess that paying 9 euros to enter the Boboli Gardens is quite a lot of money, when for the same money you can sleep at camping site at Corsica for one night. But anyway we payed 9 euros each and entered the gardens, cause they were beautiful. Screw their rules with ignoring ISIC cards, it was great anyway.

No comments: