Friday 20 May 2011

Two medicaments which really work (for me)

Well apart from medicine for headaches I am not in need of any medications, but there are certainly two cases, where I found what really is the best (for me).

First condition is so called Aphthous ulcer, which is very painful, but totally harmless and usually (in my case) develops from mild injury in my mouth (like biting myself etc.). So it bothers me like twice a year. Well I have used lots of things, but this one works in seconds! It is called Oralmedic. The price is bit high, but with the frequency of the ulcers (in my case), it is totally worth it. The application is quite painful, after the treatment it looks still the same until it heals in couple of days, but! In seconds after application there really is no pain at all. (Well the application itself is bit painful, but worth it!). The whole process took five seconds, then I washed my mouth with plain water and spit it out and that was it!

The second condition is called diarrhea. And have to say usually I suffer from it by travelling to places which are southeastern from Czech Republic (like former Yugoslavia and such). The treatment I used is Imodium, again bit expensive, but again totally worth it. There are only 8 tablets in the package but in case of acute diarrhea I never used more than two.

No comments: