Thursday 18 September 2008

Prices and quality of clothes in Czech republic

OK, so yesterday I was looking for a coat and after spending lots of hours in hundreds of shops (kidding) I bought this one in a Pietro Filipi. Well well well it is a Czech brand, the designer is from Czech republic and his name is something like Petr Hendrych (and his son is Filip) so here you have the "italian" sound, but thats not important. (Cause I heard he sold 58 % of the shares to foreign investor).

What matters is a fact, that i guess in MNG I saw a coat and there was also pricing in foreign currencies and here you have it. In British pounds it was 109 GBP, whereas in Czech crowns it was 5490, which is almost double!!!! because 1 GBP = 30 Czech Crowns. WTF?!? I guess its cheaper to buy abroad!

And here in the third paragraph I spit on Zara, Next, Mango, Benneton, Lacoste, Stones, because those fucks do not have the sizes with longer sleeves (mine is 98) and they have only the "standard" ones. So e.g. in Zara I really liked two coats and they were kinda of a cheap (only 3000-4000 Czech Crowns), but all the coats and sizes had short sleeves and when I tried XL size (the biggest) it started to look better around the wrists, but two men of mine size could fit in the coat. So here I am saying to all the brands above: FUCK YOU, I am 187 cm tall and mine measures are 102-87-100 and I weight 80 kilos and you fucks cannot have the size 98 in your shops?

OK I was also in Hugo Boss where I bought my suit, they had my size, but the coats were disaster (didnt like em at all, cause I felt like they are for older guys). So God (or any other higher entity) bless Pietro Filipi for their 98 size coat. Which on the other hand is znouzectnost ;o).

No comments: