Wednesday 1 June 2011

Kindle

Yesterday I got Kindle. Have to say, it is just great. Combined with wonderful software Calibri, I really have no complaints.

Well maybe one, could be supporting DOC, because I have several scripts from my studies, which are written in DOC format... but there are ways how to deal with it, so in the end, it is not that such of a problem.

OK so I have found out another disadvantage after really serious usage - since yesterday I have finished already one 280 pages book and started a new one, and have to say, that my thumbs feel like in the 90s when I was playing Tetris on this pocket machine, haha. Because I enjoy bigger letters so than I have to push the NEXT button quite often, so thats why. But I guess that after couple of days my thumbs will be used to pressing the buttons, so thats it.

So in the end... Kindle is really great ebook reader. 

No comments: