Wednesday 6 April 2011

Responses for commercial and telemarketing telephones

Do you have our great card which gives you great discounts in our great shop?
Oh my God, I am soooo happy I got rid of your card recently!!! It was such horrible card I never want it back again in my whole life!

What would you say, that right now, when I am calling you, I am giving you 50 % discount for our ware?
Well, you should go to your boss and tell him, that because I am old and have no money at all, that instead of to me, your boss should give this wonderful discount to you. Enjoy the discount and thank you.

Have you ever wondered to buy things on which you have no money at all? We can lend you money!
Thank you for your offer, but I am such kind of a person, that I would rather die of hunger than to borrow money from anyone. You know, we are Chinese, and we look at borrowing money with disrespect.

No comments: