Thursday 21 August 2008

40 years

Today it is 40 years since the armies of so called Warsaw pact invaded my country with tanks. After that lives of many people had changed. One of them was also my grandpa who has lost his job and all his science career has been kinda of wiped out. He had written many science books about the paper industry and the production of paper, but unfortunately he could not publish under his true name. So friend of his published all the shit under his name. Well to make a long story short the whole secret died with my grandma and now nobody will ever known which books exactly he had written. It seems to me kinda of a weird to commemorate the fact that the Russians invaded us, so lets instead of it commemorate all the work of my grandpa (whom I have never met) which has been lost through the time, because of the communistic regime and the "help" which has been provided us by Soviets.

No comments: