Friday 6 January 2012

Internal Communication

I have to say that I work in a company which has the most elaborated system of internal communication I have ever seen... lots of things which make your life easier on one hand and feeling like your are "playing for the right team" on other hand.

On the contrary it has also some strict rules, like not allowing to install anything that is not approven by IT... therefore I see my last.fm proggy and Winamp on my PC like a huge win and good internal communication skills :oD.

And also I could swap Irfan for paint.NET which has much more functions and layers support, though both are great and freeware, but If look on the bright side, I guess that last.fm has lower traffic resources than listening music on youtube and with paint.NET my work productivity is now even bigger, because I can make much better changes to the photographs...

No comments: