Sunday 2 October 2011

Unpleasant things...

Last week I was telling my (today already former) colleague, that I am going to quit the job and go to a different company and that it is very "unpleasant" for me (that I am bit stressed how my bosses would take it, etc.). And she (because she was nearly 50 and very wise and cool) told me, that it is OK, if it is unpleasant for me, because it is unpleasant situation. The really big problem in life is, when things in life which should be pleasant are unpleasant. Although she said that she is not the person who believes that it is necessary for evil to exist, so that we can differentiate it from good.

I think I will really miss her and also our sometimes bit philosophical disputations :o). And to add up, I will also miss our quarrels about our work projects, when she really knew how to settle me down. I know I am sometimes bit difficult (thinking of myself highly), but she was clever as hell, too, so sometimes it was rough on both of us, but in the end I really liked her. With my stubborness and her experience, the output was always in the end very good for our clients. And she also learnt me how to present our work...

No comments: