Sunday 27 January 2008

Wikipedia Penis

Today I was looking up for some "coarse/dirty" words in finnish language and I found this wonderful site on Wikipedia. And it was really a short step from looking up a words like pussy or penis in finnish language and then I really had to laugh, because all the pictures at Wikipedia are more or less uploaded by authors who did the pictures (otherwise it is breaking a copyright law or something), so I really would like to meet the jerk who uploaded HIS PENIS to wikipediea to have his "tool" like on the internet at the "siitin" entry in Wikipedia. And after I would meet him I would definitely laugh at him like: "Hey, jerk, nobody wants to see your penis, so you decided to became "famous" by uploading yours to Wikipeadia. What a jackass are you, really!" :o)).

Anyway I really like the "haista vittu" - which means something like "fuck you", but according to wikipedia literally it means "go smell a cunt" - that is so funny :o). I would never in my life use a phrase in the meaning "go smell a cunt" :oDD.

No comments: