Tuesday 4 September 2007

Wizard of Oz

I really do not know, what Americans see so special about this crappiest movie of all the times. I have seen it yesterday and I was so bored that I fell asleep at one point.

All the male characters (tinman, scarecrow and lion) are acting lika gays (mostly the lion is one heck of a supergay) and Dorothy is so overplaying that she is almost unwatchable.

The ending was such lame (that she dreamt it all... oh where did I seen it before, Alice in Wonderland from 1865?) and her last line about how she wanted to look for the happiness in the outside world, but all she desired for is at her backyard, aaah. Crap crap crap. That was terrible.

I hope that I will piss of about 200 millions Americans with saying, that Wizard of Oz was not only bad, it was terrible and merely unwatchable.

Do not watch the man behind the curtain...

No comments: